Lovely Friends Clowder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Lovely Friends Clowder discord server. Just a goofy place for goofy creatures.

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dragonfable (and other artix games)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoshiColonoscopyFootage

YoshiColonoscopyFootage

It/she

Dragonfable (and other artix games) Empty
PostSubject: Dragonfable (and other artix games)   Dragonfable (and other artix games) EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:22 am

Do y’all remember those things? Classic flash, and they’re mostly still accessible through the launcher. (Rip pony vs pony’s)
I played through mechquest because that’s the one I always loved most, but now I’m going through dragonfable and it’s also good. Been trying to train the ninja class, though I might swap to death knight or techno,anger once I get a little stronger
Also the game has a funny red guy you can kick named twilly. He heals you too.

They even made a mmo or two. Maybe we could mess around in one of those. I’m pretty high level in aq3d
Back to top Go down
YoshiColonoscopyFootage

YoshiColonoscopyFootage

It/she

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfable (and other artix games)   Dragonfable (and other artix games) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 8:58 pm

Also I'm not sure which class to work on getting and focus playing (in dragonfable) technomancer or deathknight.
ill probably need to get more levels for them to really get good and until then i have paladin fully trained. here are the class pics
Dragonfable (and other artix games) Technomancer-Original
Dragonfable (and other artix games) DeathKnight-Original

ScrunglyBingus likes this post

Back to top Go down
YoshiColonoscopyFootage

YoshiColonoscopyFootage

It/she

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfable (and other artix games)   Dragonfable (and other artix games) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 11:05 am

Also started training pirate but I'll probably just use it until I get those other ones. I also have ninja fully trained. Very cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfable (and other artix games)   Dragonfable (and other artix games) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonfable (and other artix games)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovely Friends Clowder :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: